We specialize in helping sellers that…
- Are considering doing a short sale
- Owe more on their property than it’s current value
- Need to sell but have high loan balance
Owing more than what your property is worth is commonly referred to as being “Underwater” on your home. If you want or need to sell and you’re underwater on your house, you’ll need to complete a “Short Sale” with your lender.
Things to know about a short sale
- It’s a complicated process
- It requires a lot of paperwork
- Forgetting paperwork and missing steps can cost you Time and Money
Don’t wait! Getting the process started now will benefit you by
— Keeping your balance owed as low as possible —
— Increasing the likelihood of negotiating a favorable outcome with your lender —
Here’s How It Works:
2 We’ll Call YouYou will be contacted to discuss an offer for the property submitted
3 Like the Offer?You may accept or reject the offer presented to you during the call
4 Get the CashYou have the cash in hand that you need, and your home is sold!